EB DAVIS


Presentamos a EB DAVIS., extraemos la info. de su propio web-site al que podéis acceder clícando encima del título del post.

Asimismo el video del concierto EB Davis & The Superband - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2007 , simplemente para conicimiento de los aficionados sin ningún ánimo de lucro, ni por supuesto de infringir posibles copyrights . 


EB Davis was born in 1945 in the Delta town of Elaine, Arkansas and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. In the sixties he moved to New York where he spend many years performing before moving to Germany.   My first exposure to music was gospel also, because that was the only thing allowed in the home. When I was six or seven years old, I was walking home from school and there was an old guy, Jim Hunt, sitting on his front porch and he was playing a big acoustic guitar. I had never seen a guitar so big and I was amazed at the sound of his guitar, so I just went across the road there to have a look. I had never heard this kind of music before , and the way he was playing and the way he was singing. I was just totally fascinated. I asked my mother what kind of music was he playing and she told me I shouldn’t go back over there anymore. [...] so I started to sneak over there without my family knowing it. I just fell in love with that music.

When EB was about fourteen, he left Arkansas and the ‘country-life’ behind and moved to Memphis, which at that time was truly the home of the Blues.



             





EB Davis & The Superband - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2007
DVD - http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic....

- Bow Wow Rumble
- Creep Easy
- Lover Mine
- That's The Way Love Is
- Members only
- Moon Is Full
- Uh Uh
- Rather Be With Her
- Rainy Night in Georgia
- Driving Wheel
- Undercover Man

EB Davis - vocals
Nina T. Davis - Hammond B-3 organ, piano, vocals
Ray Pollock - alto sax, vocals
Don Marriott - trumpet, vocals
Jay Bailey - guitar vocals
Carlos Dalelane bass guitar, vocals
Lenjes Robinson - drums

38. Internationale Jazzwoche Burghausen 2007, Germany

Resultado de imagen de eb davis






Comments

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS