PIANOTRISTE


My name is Monica Calvo and I am the girl behind the nickname Pianotriste. Although I have walked many different ways during my life, photography has always been one of my top illusions, representing a way to express my deepest emotions.

My friends and my family always have said that I have something particular with photography. I am always who capture the most special moments we live together; I really like to shot travels I do and concerts I assist to, which allow me to enjoy my other big hobby: music

WORK

I prefer to freeze both the beauty and sorrow; both concern as calm; both the usurer, as innocent; both in winter twilight, as the sunshine in spring. Responsible photography

An image is worth a thousand words…


Així es com fá la presentació de la seva web-site la Mónica Calvo, PIANOTRISTE , un lloc , un punt de partida que sugerim visiteu , com sabeu SENTIR EL BLUES, está obert a tota clase de mostres d´art en les diferents vessants que aquest ens ofereix ,  per damunt de tot que les coses que apareixen en el nostre blog tinguin un sentiment ! i no hi ha cap dubte de que PIANOTRISTE es un pur sentiment expressat en forma de fotografíes . 

Comments

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS