I´M ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Yes, my friends,after three years another time I´m on the road again, tomorrow shall beguin in the new job for me. I hope so this time as the definitive oportunity for me. I hope so . Is a diferent way of work, until today i´m move on the city., only the city, sure as the city became to me ( some times ago),atractive., but now is just the moment i need a change in my life. If this moment i shall listen music many times of the day , of course my music in the car will be Blues, always Blues, my friends becouse The Blues is one of the ways to workers stimulate whith this tape of music , baby´s becouse is the music of help you to continue..... Lets Continue !!!!! .. My favorite , is.... remember you... Mr Albert King, of course another musicians absoluty fantastics, as B.B.King , and others. for example.. ON THE ROAD AGAIN., ... the best version from CANNED HEAT......... Tank you my friends for your comprehension. Mandonguilla Blues

Comments

Anonymous said…
Como te va por la ruta pibe... es que vos recien habéis estrenado una nueva vida y .. que pretendeis con eso vos., acaso vais a cambiar el mundo con vuestras elucubraciones tan desfasadas y fuera de lugar, ..que pretendés vos iluminar al mundo con vuestros cuentecitos mal redactados y peor expuestos. aprender , que es lo que os falta para tener algo de credibilidad. Viste? The ful Argentin.
SIGUE ESCRIBIENDO TANGOS BOLUDO

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS