PETER SEMINCK







Antwerp (Belgium) born (1958) artist painter. Like wine, you like or don't like a piece of art whatever the year of make or signature. Passion does not need a label, just emotions. My paintings start with an idea which turns in to a virtual composition in my head and ends with a painting I see on my blank canvas. Then I try to translate all that on to my canvas by sketching contours, the rest I do while painting. Light and the play of light are the most important things in my work, even more so than colours. Less

Education:
Academy of fine arts Schoten(Antwerp).
Graphics - etching, lino, litho etc

Painting (self-taught) - mainly oil




Looking for adventure - Painting,  90x90x2 cm ©2017 by Peter Seminck -                                                                                Realism, Canvas, Landscape, Men, Women







Comments

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS