CHRIS BEARD * PASS IT ON DOWN *

 


Blue Heart Records signs Chris Beard   


‘Pass It On Down’ slated for worldwide release on September 15, 2023

MEMPHIS, Tenn. – July 18, 2023 – PRLog — Blue Heart Records is pleased to announce the signing of second generation bluesman, Chris Beard. Raised in the company of veteran bluesmen including Buddy Guy and the late Matt “Guitar” Murphy, Beard bridges the generations with his approach to the blues. Pass It on Down, Beard’s sixth career album and Blue Heart Records debut, features his father, Rochester Music Hall of Famer, Joe Beard.

Chris Beard was born in Rochester, New York in 1957, where he literally grew up in the “house of blues.” By age 6, Beard could pick “Green Onions” on the guitar. By age 15, he was playing regularly with his father’s band and other local R&B groups. Connecting feelings to his music was ingrained in Chris at a young age and has yielded the intense emotional expression he shares in both recorded and live performances. As a second-generation artist, Beard understands his role in shaping a fresh sound that appeals to the younger audiences of today. Never straying too far from the traditional I-IV-V progressions, he speaks musically through his own unique and contemporary style.

“It’s been quite some time since I last worked with Chris, when he was on NorthernBlues Music back in the early 2000’s,” says Betsie Brown, Blue Heart Records partner. “I am delighted Sallie and I get the opportunity to present his latest offering featuring father and son.”

“I’m thrilled to join the Blue Heart Records family, which has enabled me to share Pass It On Down with all the blues fans that expect the very best from ‘The Prince of the Blues,’ says Beard. “I am eternally grateful to God, my dad and family, my bandmates and everyone that made this recording possible. Pass It On Down is undoubtedly my strongest recording to date as I hit my stride as a second generation bluesman.”

Album pre-orders begin on August 18, 2023.

For additional information, visit chrisbeardmusic.com and follow on Facebook and Instagram @chrisbeardmusic.



More info: 

chrisbeardmusic.com







PHOTO: ARTIST FACEBOOK 



Comments

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS