BOB MARGOLIN * THANKS *

 




More in my rearview mirror than in front of my windshield
But I’ve still got a long way to go
Old souls inside, man what a ride!
Steady Rollin’ on 

I sang that in 2022. In 2023, I celebrate 50 years since Muddy Waters took me in his band for seven years and all that came from that Crossroads. With this album I thank Muddy, a certain special guitar, and the wonderful musicians who blessed me with their music and friendship. 

Inspired by response to my Facebook posts, stories and photos about “the old days,” and because I can with today’s technology, I want to give you everything I have about where this album comes from. More than will fit in CD packaging, here’s what I’d tell you if we were hanging out and I could tell you stories and show you photos on my phone while we listen to the album together. This way, YOU can choose if, when and how deep you want to go. You don’t have to start at the beginning and read to the end, you can skip around to what interests you. Scroll through, I title the topics in bold print. You can, of course, just play the music.

All info about : 







Comments

ENTRADAS MAS VISTAS ÚLTIMOS 30 DIAS